The 12th International Symposium will create a unique marketplace of environmental professionals from such diverse fields as
- Vegetation Management
- Wildlife Management
- Utilities – electric, gas and wind
- Transportation – highway and train
They come to learn about tools, technology and techniques to employ in managing rights-of-way in an environmentally conscious way. Keynote speakers and panelists from industry, government and academia will provide education in one place that can normally only be obtained by attending multiple conferences. The exhibit area is in the ballroom with all meals, providing a relaxed environment frequented by all attendees. If you only attend one show, this is the one with the best return on investment.
400 attendees consistently attend the Symposium. Only 26 exhibit spaces are available.
- $850 on or before July 17
- $950 after July 17
- Includes one table, two chairs, and one full registration (for non-sponsors)
Deadline – July 20
Exhibit tables will sell out. Reserve your table no later than July 20!
Show Location and Room Rate
Please support the nonprofit host and stay at this hotel
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202
Group rate: $199/night plus tax by August 31, or until rooms sell out
This tabletop exhibit provides exhibitors maximum interaction with attendees throughout the symposium. Exhibitor tables are set in the banquet room, where attendees are provided breakfast, breaks and lunch each day. Included:
- One table, 6’ long by 30” wide, with black tablecloth
- Two chairs
- Waste paper basket
Please note, this is not an exhibit hall with pipe and drape booths, and not all spaces are sufficient to accommodate a typical 8’x8’ pop-up display behind the table. If you plan to bring an 8’x8’ display, you MUST indicate that on the Exhibitor Application. Full size booths are not permissible without Platinum Sponsorship or above.
Exhibitor Set Up:
- Saturday, September 22, 3:00 – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, September 23, 3:00 – 5:00 PM*
- *If you are going on a pre-symposium Field Session, plan to set up on Saturday
- Monday, September 24, 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 25, 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 26, 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Exhibitor Break Down:
- Wednesday, September 26, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Shipping, AV and Other Details
Shipping instructions and vendor details will be provided to paid exhibitors closer to the show.
Eleanor Nelson, ROW 12 Manager, is happy to assist you with questions as you plan:
Phone: (703) 343-3945, Monday – Friday, 9-5 Eastern Time