Up to two presenters per presentation are eligible for the reduced Speaker Rate.
In return for the reduced speaker rate, you are strongly requested to help us avoid paying penalties by staying at the host hotel, the Grand Hyatt Denver, at the group rate of $199 per night plus tax. Reservations open on April 1, and can be made on the website at www.Rights-of-Way.org.
Contribution to Symposium Proceedings
As a presenter at the Symposium, you will be required to prepare a paper for publication in the Symposium Proceedings. The paper is subject to peer review and is required to be submitted through the Catalyst Abstract Management System according to the following schedule:
- August 15 – First draft due
- November 2 – Final draft due
The peer review process is collaborative. Instructions on paper submission will be provided separately.
Use of presentation, paper and likeness
While your presentation materials and paper are your property, the Utility Arborist Association and the Environmental Concerns in Rights-of-Way Management Symposium are granted the right to record and reproduce the work within the context of the Symposium (on the website, conference app, program, etc.) and subsequent Proceedings. Presenters also grant the use of his/her name, image and likeness in connection with the Symposium and Proceedings.
Terms & Conditions:
- Presenters may accept or decline the offer to present by the deadline of March 22, 2018, or the offer may be rescinded. Acceptance must be made through the link on the email sent to the primary contact on the abstract submission.
- Lead presenters will be responsible for ensuring the content provided by any co-presenters meets all requirements of the Symposium.
- Presenters will refrain from including a specific product or service endorsement or sales pitch in the presentation.
- In the event that a presenter is unable to present after accepting this offer, he or she may be asked to assist in locating a suitable replacement.