Contribution to Symposium Proceedings
As a presenter at the Symposium, you will be required to prepare a paper for publication in the Symposium Proceedings. The paper is subject to peer review and is required to be submitted through the Catalyst Abstract Management System according to the following schedule:
- August 15 – First draft due
- November 2 – Final draft due
The peer review process is collaborative. Instructions on paper submission will be provided separately.
Use of presentation, paper and likeness
While your presentation materials and paper are your property, the Utility Arborist Association and the Environmental Concerns in Rights-of-Way Management Symposium are granted the right to record and reproduce the work within the context of the Symposium (on the website, conference app, program, etc.) and subsequent Proceedings. Presenters also grant the use of his/her name, image and likeness in connection with the Symposium and Proceedings.
Terms & Conditions:
- Presenters may accept or decline the offer to present by the deadline of March 22, 2018, or the offer may be rescinded. Acceptance must be made through the link on the email sent to the primary contact on the abstract submission.
- Lead presenters will be responsible for ensuring the content provided by any co-presenters meets all requirements of the Symposium.
- Presenters will refrain from including a specific product or service endorsement or sales pitch in the presentation.
- In the event that a presenter is unable to present after accepting this offer, he or she may be asked to assist in locating a suitable replacement.
Author Agreement Contract:
- All authors are to sign the Author Agreement Contract and have it returned to the UAA no later than Oct. 1st 2018 to have their paper published in the ROW 12 proceedings. Please send contract to Diona Neeser and subject header is to state: ROW12 Author Contract_author name_paper title
Manuscript Instructions to Authors:
- First Round due on August 15th